The project aims to:
• Research and in-depth analyse from across EU successful GOOD PRACTICE examples about creativity and sharing in Urban areas
• Promote the development, testing and implementation of INNOVATIVE PRACTICES/METHODOLOGIES in AL: Creative Problem Solving Methodology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Open space Technology, World Cafè method, other resources and tools to promote, activate and driving a Shareable city etc.
• Transfer the knowledge about the METHODOLOGIES through an interactive GUIDE integrated with videos in order to promote the active citizenship, creativity and exploit the results to urban and local areas
• Create a WEBSITE integrated with Blog and Social Networks containing a DATABASE OF MATERIALS TRANSLATED into all partners’ National languages to promote and encourage an extensive exploitation and dissemination
• Stimulate ENTREPRENEURSHIP and mainly social entrepreneurship thanks to the methodologies acquired and to a deep knowledge of own local area’s needs
• Disseminate the project outputs and results throughout EU with a database of OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES available through open licences
• Create the staff profile “EXPERTS IN CREATIVITY AND SHAREABLE POLICIES” thanks to an intensive training and support on ECVET system and then recognised and validated by a specific Memorandum of Understanding
• Arrange a series of MULTIPLIER EVENTS involving a large number of stakeholders to foster exploitation and dissemination of PROJECT Intellectual Outputs
The partnership will bring together partners coming from several countries and their stakeholders both public and private with the synergic power to reach a very large and diverse audience. It has the potential to stimulate active citizenship, live better in the urban areas and also create job opportunities at local level.
The project activities will be focused on the implementation of the European Agenda for AL in not-formal context enhancing the creativity through really innovative knowledge, skills and competences coming from the transferred Methodologies and detailed good practice guide ready-to-be-applied in other countries.
THE PROJECT AIMS TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING OUTPUT AND OUTCOMES
OTHER OUTPUTS AND OUTCOMES
Following the list of other results produced by the project partnership and described in other website sections and different online platforms but also consisting in non-tangible added value outcomes: